The social media has changed the demographics of business promotional practices for good. The international companies and businesses are now actively engaged in social media marketing to not only find new customers for their products but also to find new markets for their goods. An increased social media reach is considered the success of marketing strategy of the companies from all across the globe. Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media platforms which has already surpassed over 400 million monthly users. The ever-increase popularity of Instagram has forced the top businesses and companies to use it for improving their global reach within the customers. The top Instagram influencers hold the key in generating leads for the companies and therefore it is crucial for them to use this social media platform to get in touch with the future trends in business world.
Let’s take a look at how you can use Instagram to maximize the potential of your company and its products.
- Instagram allows people to sing up through its app on iTunes App Store or Google Play on an IOS or Android mobile device, respectively.
- After you install the Instagram app on your mobile device, tap on the Instagram icon to open it and get yourself registered. Select a username that reflects the brand or the business in clear meaning. You may fill out the profile information and tap on “Done”.
- You should use the logo of your company as the profile photo, which should be followed by a brief introduction of your business, and a link to your website.
- The next step is to connect your Instagram account with other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. This option allows you to share your Instagram photos and videos to these social media platforms as well.
- Create a unique hashtag which your audience can use to contact you and search for your posts and products on Instagram. You may also mention this hashtag on your Instagram bio. The hashtag becomes the identity of your posts and products on Instagram and makes it easier for the users to identify your posts.
You’re now all set to start posting photos and videos about your products and services. Always keep in mind that you shouldn’t overdo things. Try to post a moderate number of photos and videos to keep your audience interested. The excessive number of posts draw the audience away and leaves a negative impact on your overall Instagram marketing strategy. Apart from Instagram, the YouTube influencers also play a leading role in highlighting your brand and products among the social media audience.